Video Game Clothing Gallery 1
Here are some cool video game themed clothes. I’m pretty sure a marriage proposal would be in store for the girl I find wearing those 8-bit thigh highs.
You can find more video game themed clothes in our suggested Christmas clothing gifts post here.
Below you will find details if you might be interested in purchasing any of the above clothes.
- Nintendo Jacket - Unfortunately this was a limited edition jacket of only 1,000 quantities, and the site that was selling them does not list it. So I have to assume all are spoken for. But in case you skip to ebay or Criaigslist to find the jacket, and don’t want to get ripped off, it originally retailed for $200 and it came in sizes all the way up to 4XL for some of less physically active gamers out there.
- This awesome N7 Mass Effect hoodie is available here. As well as a bunch of other cool Bioware digs.
- The “Grow Up” Mushroom shirt is available on Amazon for $16.99
- This sweet Assassin’s Creed shirt is just one of many. Unfortunately I couldn’t find where you could get this specific one. If anyone knows, please share that info with me! Until then click here for a bunch of other cool ones.
- Just like the Nintendo Jacket above, this was a limited edition jacket sold back in 2008 of which only 1,000 were made. So start scanning to find an overpriced one on those online classifieds.
- Pac-Man Dress - This is a one off as you will see here.
- Mario zip-up hoodie - Can be purchased here. I do not know if you can see through the hoodie after it’s zipped up. This is quite similar to the Gears hoodie in our Christmas clothes post mentioned earlier in this article.
- This funny Scorpion t-shirt can be purchased here for $19.99
- These sexy 8-bit thigh highs can be purchased here. They are sold for 14.95 Euros, which is about $20.
- I <3 Pixels T-shirt - There are many variations of this shirt. Here are two spots you be able to purchase them. Go here for a t-shirt at $18.95, and here for a t-shirt or long sleeve ranging between $23.60 - $34.85
Mark Renna // Super PolyPixel